Mission, Vision, Values Statement:
Committed to assuring all members of our community have access to quality affordable housing, one home at a time.
– Lead rural housing corporations by creating quality, innovative and diverse housing choices.
– Enhance our community by advocating for housing issues across all systems and services.
– Transform the lives of those who face affordable housing challenges through education, support and opportunity.
CNH expresses its core values through the following statements:
- Responding to people with integrity, dignity, compassion and fairness
- Providing quality, affordable housing
- Achieving excellence in programs, services and products
- Having financial integrity
- Communicating in ways that promote open dialogue and respect
- Fostering strong partnerships and a collaborative spirit