While our core services are related to housing, the Center for Nonprofit Housing (CNH) does so much more. We provide a range of services related to economic prosperity, including credit/budget counseling and coaching sessions.
Committed to assuring all members of our community have access to quality affordable housing, one home at a time.
- Lead rural housing corporations by creating quality, innovative and diverse housing choices
- Enhance our community by advocating for housing issues across all systems and services
- Transform the lives of those who face affordable housing challenges through education, support and opportunity
CNH, a TrueNorth community service, has as its core values:
- Respond to people with integrity, dignity, compassion and fairness
- Provide quality, affordable housing
- Achieve excellence in programs, services and products
- Have financial integrity
- Communicate in ways that promote open dialogue and respect
- Foster strong partnerships and a collaborative spirit